Hip Chic That Nourishing Hair Enhancing Smoothie
Net 11.83 FL. OZ. / 350 mL
A protein shampoo rich in nutrition, containing Vitamin B7 (biotin) and 7 types of collagen ingredients.
WHAT IT IS?
- An ultra-nourishing shampoo containing Vitamin B7 and milk protein for maintaining healthy hair.
- A shampoo that contains 7 types of collagen, providing the hair with ample nourishment.
- Mildly acidic shampoo with a pH of 5.8 that helps maintain the moisture balance of the scalp and hair.
- Foaming shampoo that creates a soft and voluminous lather.
- A shampoo with a soft and subtle powdery fragrance.
Formulated without 18 harmful ingredients for a worry-free haircare.
- (*Harmful Ingredients: Phenylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, MIT, CMIT, Mineral Oil, Benzophenone-3, Triethanolamine, Triclosan.)
After thoroughly wetting your hair and scalp with warm water, apply an appropriate amount of conditioner evenly to your hair and scalp. Massage gently and then rinse thoroughly to remove the product.
Water (Aqua/Eau/Agua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MIPA, Coco-Betaine, Biotin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Atelocollagen, Desamido Collagen, Lactobacillus/Soymilk Ferment Filtrate, Goat Milk, Milk Protein Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Soluble Collagen, Collagen, Collagen Amino Acids, Procollagen, Lauryl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyquaternium-10, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetradecene, Hexadecene, Sodium Benzoate, Coco-Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Urea, Benzoic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance (Parfum/Fragancia)
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if rash occurs during or after use. Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Do not store in extreme temperature or under direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.