Hip Chic That Nourishing Hair Water To Cream Treatment
Net 7.6 FL. OZ. / 225 mL
Milk protein ampoule treatment that easily and quickly cares for weak hair with ultimate softness.
WHAT IT IS?
- A protein ampoule treatment enriched with Vitamin B7 and milk protein, providing ample nourishment to the hair.
- This innovative hair treatment comes in ampoule form and transforms into a creamy texture when in contact with water, generating a warm sensation.
- The convenient pointy cap easily gets in between the hair strands and the scalp for even application.
- A treatment with a soft and subtle powdery fragrance
- Formulated without 18 harmful ingredients for a worry-free haircare.
- (*Harmful Ingredients: Phenylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, MIT, CMIT, Mineral Oil, Benzophenone-3, Triethanolamine, Triclosan.)
Apply generously to wet hair after shampooing.
Rub and massage hair about 10 seconds after the formula turns into a cream. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua/Eau/Agua), Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Milk Protein Extract, Goat Milk Extract, Saccharomyces/Rice Bran Ferment, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silk Amino Acids, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine, Biotin, Collagen Extract, Fragrance (Parfum/Fragancia)
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if rash occurs during or after use. If in eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Do not store in extreme temperature or under direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used for children under 3 years of age.